A few weeks ago we had a pretty huge update to our Photo Editor… One of the coolest new features we added is Textures. You’ll find Textures in the far left tool bar below all of our other Photo Effects, when you open the tool you see options for bokeh, scratches, light trails, light leaks, fabric, grunge, paint, metal, bricks, and paper. Like with all of our effects, you have some options to make your texture unique. You can change the opacity of the effect, rotate it on the image, flip it horizontal or vertical, and change the blend mode. Play around with the settings and have fun with the Textures!
1. Bokeh :: This gives you the appearance of out of focus balls of light, we have 6 options for you to choose from!
2. Scratches :: These recreate the appearance of a scratched viewfinder and/or lens
3.Light Trails :: No you’re not tripping out
4. Light Leaks :: Paying homage to the light leaks of everyones favorite plastic cameras! (ie Holga, Lomo, Diana, etc.)
5. Fabric :: Make your digital photo look like it’s printed on fabric
6. Grunge :: These give your photo a ‘dirty’ and/or ‘stained’ appearance
7. Paint :: Whoops, you ‘accidentally’ dripped some paint on your photo
8. Metal :: Make your photos look totally metal, bro. m/
9. Bricks :: For the graffiti artist in us all!
10. Paper :: Different textured and stained paper will add a few years to your photo
Add a whole new funky element to your photos with these Textures. Just like all of our effects you can stack as many as you’d like to create your own unique BeFunky photo! Now you can easily do it to all of your Facebook and Instagram photos too!!