Funky Focus is a really powerful tool. It works similar to a tilt-shift lens, where you can use it to add depth to an image through selective focus.
1. Upload your photo to BeFunky’s Photo Editor
2. The Edit section will open automatically, from there select Funky Focus
3. Choose between either a Radial (circular) or a Linear (vertical/horizontal line) focal point.
4. Next, select your type of Funky Focus.
Choose from Black & White (does not add blur), mosaic (pixelated blur), or inverse (blur inside of your selection rather than outside). You can also control the Blur Amount (strength) and Opacity (transparency) using the 2 sliders.
5. Use your mouse to ‘grab’ the white dots and customize the shape and orientation of your focal point
Pro Tip: With the Radial option you can form ovals and with Linear you can rotate the focal point 360º
6. When you’re finished, click the blue checkmark to apply the effect, then save your photo or continue editing!
Ready to try Funky Focus on one of your photos?